VADANIA 3″/76mm Width Heavy duty drawer slides with lock VD2576
– Upgraded Super Heavy Duty with Lock Design. Stronger than the normal drawer slides. 3″ width double thickened drawer slides which can carry up to 485lb/220kg items(the longer the lower carry weight, get detail in size table image description)
- NAME：VADANIA Heavy Duty Drawer Slides VD2576
- MATERIAL: Cold-Rolled Steel
- INSTALLATION METHOD: Side Mount
- MINI DEPTH OF CABINET: Drawer Length + 0.12in / 3mm
- SLIDE STYLE: 3 Folds Full Extension, Side Mount, Heavy Duty, With Lock
- PLATE THICKNESS: Outer Slider 0.1in(2.5mm) / Middle Slider 0.1in(2.5mm) / Inner Slider 0.1in(2.5mm)
- Scope of Application: Mechanical Cabinets, Warehouse Cabinets, Industrial Cabinets, Van/Truck Drawers, Sliding Door/Windows/Furniture
The mounting brackets and screws are not included. (Suggest M6 screws)
Info & Guides
- Installation video
- Proper Size not including？Note the size you need when contact us.
Compare Similar Drawer Slides
These slides are very sturdy. We replaced our RV outdoor slide out kitchen’s regular duty slides with these. They lock in both closed and open position, so there is no more need for the 3 sliding pins that were used to secure the slide out in open and closed position. The price is a little high, but well worth for what we use them for.
Order these for a trunk pull out system. I wanted ones that lock like these do and didn’t want to pay $100+. These are perfect for my task. One side locks which is nice cause it keeps my drawer from moving at all driving down the road. And for the price you can not complain. They role with minimal effort, not the smoothest rolling tho. They weigh a good bit if weight tho, just keep in mind.
Mark Staton –
These slides are amazing. I really didn·w?t know what to expect but I·w?m 6 foot 180 And these things don·w?t even budge when I stand on them. They are very impressive
Texas Techie –
Heavy duty sturdy rails holds my smoker no issues
22 inch sliders, very sturdy, very well-made, they lock all the way extended and they lock when they are shut. I have mine holding a fridge in an RV. The lock is easy to use, I simply place my foot on it press down a little and it releases to slide out. Excellent product highly recommended.
I used these to build a tool drawer in m truck bed. It works great. Be advise that the inside rail will not remove from the outside rail. Plan ahead to assemble the drawer to the cabinet body. I·w?ve carried approximately 250 lbs on bumpy roads without problem.
Mr S –
Rails work perfectly
I uses to make a sliding shelf for my miter saw
Eddy M. –
Awesome slides , used them for a diy overland trailer cooler. Holds up and love the locking mechanism.
Solid drawer slides. I bought this for my 300w solar panel and it has been secure and strong holding.
Love the build quality and smooth sliding feel.
Amy r. –
Came fast and worked perfect for my needs!!