VADANIA 3″/76mm Width Heavy duty drawer slides with lock VD2576
– Upgraded Super Heavy Duty with Lock Design. Stronger than the normal drawer slides. 3″ width double thickened drawer slides which can carry up to 485lb/220kg items(the longer the lower carry weight, get detail in size table image description)
- NAME：VADANIA Heavy Duty Drawer Slides VD2576
- MATERIAL: Cold-Rolled Steel
- INSTALLATION METHOD: Side Mount
- MINI DEPTH OF CABINET: Drawer Length + 0.12in / 3mm
- SLIDE STYLE: 3 Folds Full Extension, Side Mount, Heavy Duty, With Lock
- PLATE THICKNESS: Outer Slider 0.1in(2.5mm) / Middle Slider 0.1in(2.5mm) / Inner Slider 0.1in(2.5mm)
- Scope of Application: Mechanical Cabinets, Warehouse Cabinets, Industrial Cabinets, Van/Truck Drawers, Sliding Door/Windows/Furniture
The mounting brackets and screws are not included. (Suggest M6 screws)
Info & Guides
- Installation video
- Proper Size not including？Note the size you need when contact us.
Compare Similar Drawer Slides
John Carver –
I purchased these slides to mount a mirror to in order to make a hidden sliding door. It works well and is a great idea for a hidden door.
Used for generator slide out great
James Hastings Jr –
Don’t recall the size of the bolts I used but I was concerned about getting some special hardware to hold my generator on these rails. Just bring them to a hardware store with you and you can find bolts that will fit the holes. My 100 lb generator now slides out on rails on my motorhome. Happy with this hardware.
Worth the money. Super heavy duty.
Susan Mattox –
This works as described. I used it for a shelf in my garage. PERFECT!
l. heminger –
These sides are great. Very strong I used them to build 2- 24in x 27 in and 1- 36 in x 55in by 8in deep drawer’s on my work van
south man –
Very sturdy and secure. I used it to build a pull out shelf slide for my shopvac and small cyclone under my workbench. Works great.
Ken Bedley –
jade brandenburg –
Works well for a pull out drawer for my double dog food containers.
These are very well priced for what they are. They are 3 inches tall which is an indicator of their strength. Time will tell how well they tolerate the weight of a refrigerator freezer mounted in my RV basement, The 36 inch lenghtbwas needed to allow top mounted doors to be easily opened.