VADANIA 3″/76mm Width Heavy duty drawer slides VA2576
– Upgraded Super Heavy Duty Design. Stronger than the normal drawer slides. 3″ width double thickened drawer slides which can carry up to 485lb/220kg items(the longer the lower carry weight, get detail in size table image description)
- NAME：VADANIA Heavy Duty Drawer Slides VA2576
- MATERIAL: Cold-Rolled Steel
- INSTALLATION METHOD: Side Mount
- MINI DEPTH OF CABINET: Drawer Length + 0.12in / 3mm
- SLIDE STYLE: 3 Folds Full Extension, Side Mount, Heavy Duty
- PLATE THICKNESS: Outer Slider 0.1in(2.5mm) / Middle Slider 0.1in(2.5mm) / Inner Slider 0.1in(2.5mm)
- Scope of Application: Mechanical Cabinets, Warehouse Cabinets, Industrial Cabinets, Van/Truck Drawers, Sliding Door/Windows/Furniture
The mounting brackets and screws are not included.
Info & Guides
- Installation video
- Proper Size not including？Note the size you need when contact us.
Compare Similar Drawer Slides
I bought these for my DIY drawer system and they’re a perfect fit for the deep drawers my husband built. Nothing much more to say except that they are sturdy and were easy to install. Very happy with this purchase!
Rick Gray –
I attempted to alter the length but cutting off the back, and accidentally cut off the part that holds in the ball bearings – oops! Otherwise fine
Great, strong, good quality slides! Real Heavy Duty.
Randy L. –
Slides worked great for my application. Very sturdy and ridgid when fully extended.
Dewey Bumstead –
We decided to change our spice cabinet from swing-out to a sliding drawer. These drawer glides made this possible with their extremely “beefy” construction.
Alex Klein –
I have 2 sets of these for a flip top workbench with a miter saw mounted to one side and a planer to the other. These slides handle the weight effortlessly. Probably 250 pounds between both pieces of equipment (hence 2 sets of slides) and I’m more worried the wood they’re mounted to will fail before these slides do
D. J. Leedham –
These were used to support my stereo system (amp, Blue ray, etc) so I could pull it out for service or to change cables. the 36″means I can pull the shelve out far enough to get behind it for easy access. Seems strong and sturdy and easily does the job. Easy to install but you will need your own screws.