– Heavier Duty & thicker Design. Strong steel drawer slides which can carry up to 265lb/120kg items
(the longer the lower carry weight, get detail in size table image description)
- NAME：VADANIA Heavy Duty Drawer Slides VA2053
- MATERIAL: Cold-Rolled （Cold Rolled） Steel
- INSTALLATION METHOD: Side Mount
- MAXIMUM LOAD CAPACITY: 265lb / 120kg. (the longer the lower load weight, please check detail in the size table image)
- Width: 2.1”/53mm
- MINI DEPTH OF CABINET: Drawer Length + 0.12in / 3mm
- SLIDE STYLE: 3 Folds Full Extension, Side Mount, Heavy Duty, Separable.
- PLATE THICKNESS: Outer Slider 0.08”(2mm) / Middle Slider 0.08”(2mm) / Inner Slider 0.08”(2mm)
- Scope of Application: Mechanical Cabinets, Warehouse Cabinets, Industrial Cabinets, Van/Truck Drawers, Sliding Door/Windows/Furniture
Each Pair Package:
- 1 x Pair of drawer slide
- The mounting brackets and screws are not included
Info & Guides
- Installation video
- Proper Size not including？Note the size you need when contact us.
I used these to replace my original, weakling keyboard slides. You can lean on these and even use them as a footrest. They slide out quite a bit as well so you can be pretty far from the monitor if you want. Very nice upgrade.
We converted an armoire into a sliding desk for my wife and the slides are top notch. They do not flex nor shake when fully extended and elbows on the desk. Highly recommend these for like projects and I’ve ordered some for some garage shelving (review to come).
steve s. –
used them to make slide out shelves above the stairs
I am using them to hold a 45L cooler in a camper. Works great for that and the full cooler doesn’t stress the slides in the least. They also have a nice feature where they help hold themselves shut, I wasn’t expecting that. I still have to strap it in when we are driving, but it’s a nice touch.
Used these in my build as I needed something way more robust than what I could find at HD/Lowes but didn’t want to drop $200+ on slides marketed to the expedition/overland industry. The slides do provide some initial hold when the drawers are closed, that way under normal conditions they won’t slide out on their own.
Scott Seaman –
Everything you expect a good drawer slide to do and at a reasonable cost.
These were very easy to install.
Very sturdy and smooth slide.